LeadPages is a web-based software for creating landing pages and popups, both specifically designed to collect email addresses.
By signing up with LeadPages you get:
- Access to 126 professionally designed 136 drag and drop templates
- An easy to use drag and drop editor to customize templates to match your specifications.
- The ability to split test your landing pages and popups to maximize your conversions.
- Create timed, exit intent and 2-step opt-in LeadBox popups.
- Instantly opt-in users to your list or webinars via LeadLinks
- Collect leads via text messages using Leaddigits.
- Build entire websites using Leadpages Sites.
Also, everything you create in LeadPages is mobile responsive so your pages and popups will function and look great on any device. The editor makes it easy to preview how your page will look at various sizes as well.
It’s hard not to visit any popular blog online and notice that many of them are using LeadPages in some form or another.
What makes LeadPages special is that it enables anyone to create great-looking landing pages fast.
You don’t need to have any design skills at all because you’re starting from tested, proven high converting templates.
LeadPages has a drag and drop editor which gives you the ability to re-arrange, delete and add elements on the page.
Editing text on a page is as simple as clicking on a text element and typing your text inline.
The editor is not entirely free form, like Instapage’s for example. Instead, you have to drag elements into specific drop zones.
While you are bound to your chosen template’s overall design, I’ve found it very simple to launch a new landing page with LeadPages in under 10 minutes. That’s fast!
You’ll also be able to add some cool widgets to your landing pages like the Countdown timer which allows you to add scarcity to your pages and the new Checkout element that allows you to sell directly from your landing page.